Sunday, August 3, 2008

Day 15: Philly, Baltimore, DC


檢視較大的地圖

This morning we left New York at around 10:00 a.m.

After only a few minutes of driving, I noticed that Steve is wobbling a bit, but I thought it was the uneven roads, and it wasn't until the first turnpike when I had to roll down the window to smell burnt rubber. I looked back and saw Steve's back wheel spewing out diry smoke.

After calling AAA and waiting on them to show up for around 15 minutes, I figured that it was probably cuz I was driving with the parking brakes down, so we hit the road again. Careful, of course.

We saw the Liberty Bell in Philadelphia.



Then drove to Baltimore's Inner Harbour.



After a few hours' stay, we moved on to Washington D.C, and saw the White House in it's night glory. Then we ate at Chinatown, where our food had quite possibly been spat in.



That's the day.

I don't know how to upload pictures on kiwi's computer.